Emotional Intelligence (EQ) ONline course
Shift from surviving to thriving, even in difficult times!
Emotional fitness is tremendously under-estimated until we need it, and then we find ourselves ill-equipped.
It's always a perfect time to learn emotional intelligence!
The vital skill sets empower us to create a better life, reach for our highest potential, and enhance every relationship in our lives!
Each section of this Emotional Intelligence course is packed with skills, informative stories and teachable moments designed to encourage self-reflection, increase personal insight, and enhance positive change in your life. Every module includes short, interactive exercises to help you explore your emotions along with activities to practice. And there is a place for jotting your personal notes as you go along. All these strategies enhance learning by capitalizing on how the brain learns and through reinforcing what is meaningful to you.
Are you ready to get going? Let’s begin!
Download the entire Emotional Fitness Online Course for only $48.95!
You’ll receive three specialized sections, each designed to make you a stronger YOU.
Each module gives ample opportunity to hone your skill-building so you're ready to apply them in your life with good results. PLUS when you buy the course bundle, you’ll receive a FREE bonus section “Keys for Making Effective Change” that integrates all you’ve learned throughout the course. This final section helps you apply your new skills to more areas of your life! (This bonus is only available when you buy the bundle.)
Our EQ Section Bundle Includes:
SECTION ONE: Emotional Awareness
Giving yourself permission to feel is the first step of emotional intelligence. Learn the basics about emotional literacy: what emotions are, where they come from, and how to utilize them as a guide to your True North.
Learn how to:
- identify what emotion you're feeling
- release judgment associated with "negative" emotions
- discover common myths that derail us in our ability to feel
- identify pain points to heal
- gain greater awareness around your body's cues to let you know what you're feeling
- a step-by-step process to accept your feelings, shift them to feel better, and act as your own advocate to create more inner peace
Learn how to use the best of your heart and brain
to get results.
SECTION TWO: Healthy Boundaries, Happy Life
One of the biggest obstacles to a happy and healthy life is lacking the confidence to say no to take care of ourselves and be our own advocate. Many people admit how afraid they are of conflict and upsetting or disappointing others. Yet, we cannot pursue what is most important to us without setting boundaries. And let's face it, life is full of conflict so we better learn some skills how to set boundaries and resolve conflict fearlessly and lovingly.
Learn a step-by-step formula to be successful in setting boundaries while also expressing empathy. Kind people have the most difficulty setting boundaries; now, you'll be able to be true to you and kind, yet firm with others when needed.
You will learn:
- the reasons why we have difficulty setting boundaries
- why a lack of boundaries impacts self-esteem and causes problems in relationships
- how vital healthy boundaries are and why it's important to set them
- to identify specific symptoms to recognize when you're giving up yourself
- indirect and unconscious ways we say no in spite of saying yes
- to be authentically YOU while setting firm limits
- a step-by-step process to set healthy boundaries with real-life examples
- keys for setting boundaries successfully
This section by itself holds the power to transform your life and relationships!
SECTION THREE: Empathy for Ourselves and Others
Why empathy? Feeling heard and understood is a human need. Everyone needs to feel understood. Empathy helps us get in touch with our feelings and gives us an emotional understanding of ourselves and others. It is fundamental to building connection and closeness with others and extending compassion.
You will learn how to:
- understand the importance of empathy
- distinguish what empathy is NOT: feeling stoppers
versus feeling encouragers
- prevent pitfalls and mistakes when responding to others' emotions
- safeguard yourself so you don't take on another's emotions
- diffuse reactions and charged emotions using empathy
- gain self-acceptance and greater understanding of yourself and others
SECTION FOUR: Keys for Making Effective Change
Knowledge and skills are helpful, but learning how to apply and be successful are crucial. This last section gives you the precise ingredients required by our brains to make permanent change possible. Distilled from thirty years of empowering clients to transform their lives.
TIP: When you purchase our emotional intelligence course, avoid skipping ahead or passing over worksheets and exercises, even if tempted. The course is intended to build on itself, which helps lead you to a better outcome and more holistic change.
Or, Choose Individual Courses of Your Choice!
Do you want to sample the course with one section that interests you?
Perhaps, one topic really speaks to you. You can purchase individual sections separately for only $19.97 each. (NOTE: People who only buy one section usually come back for the bundle and end up spending more.)
Emotional Awareness Buy Now
Happy Boundaries, Happy Life Buy Now
Empathy for Ourselves and Others Buy Now
NOTE: You only get the bonus section "Keys for Making Effective Change" when you buy the bundle.
Learn from someone who has built emotional intelligence skills from scratch. Jennifer Williams, the author of this course, has created a healthy and happy life, marriage, family, and successful business from the ashes of a traumatic past. Take advice from a person who overcame great odds to achieve a thriving life.
If you like to read more about Jennifer, check out Heartmanity's About page here.
801 West Main Street, Suite 2B
Bozeman, MT 59715
Copyright © 2015-2020 Heartmanity, LLC. All Rights Reserved.