How to STOP Being a People Pleaser
Learn the skill of saying no. In this e-book, you'll get simple how-to steps and strategies!
Life may seem exhilarating or fun if you're good at saying no and setting limits. BUT if you like to please others or have a hard time saying no, life can feel like an endless conveyer belt with no time left over for yourself.
One thing is for sure: it's time for kind people who make others happy to also have healthy boundaries and a happier life.
Yet, it can be difficult, especially if you don't know how to set a boundary AND also be kind. Being a people pleaser is often automatic, even a way of life. I know firsthand. Even when we KNOW we "should" say no (we're already stressed, worn out, or overcommitted) or we really want to say no, we agree one more time!
THIS E-BOOK IS FOR YOU IF YOU:
- want a way to be kind and also have a healthy life balance.
- love making others happy, but you unknowingly neglect yourself in the process.
- want to learn how to set boundaries that feel respectful in relationships.
- can't say no because you want people to know how much you care.
- give countless "second chances" to others.
- long for the skill to stand up for yourself—with kindness.
These methods have been used by clients successfully—they've been tested by the best of people pleasers. We are offering our downloadable ebook for just $6.95! These are the same skills that people have paid hundreds of dollars for in private sessions.
Learn to extend your heart while also caring for yourself.
Set boundaries that feel kind to you.
Hear from those who've had positive results through applying the keys in this e-book:
"This Pleaser e-book really hit home! I loved that the process is broken down into such manageable steps. Yes, it was a little scary at first applying some of the Key Actions and Strategies for Success mentioned, but I persevered and now, it’s becoming the new norm. And the most exciting part is the more I honor my true self, the happier I am creating a ripple effect on those around me. I plan on going back to this information frequently for lasting change." ~Sarah
My inner dialogue was self-deprecating and harsh before but now I treat myself the way I’d treat a dear friend, or even a loving mother would treat a child, and have seen so many benefits from this shift. Goodbye anxiety! Goodbye stress! Hello fun! Hello adaption! Hello acceptance!" ~Kathi
FINALLY! A practical and compassionate how-to guide developed by an ex-pleaser.
Follow these simple steps and apply the strategies, and you WILL find freedom.
Discover How to STOP being a people pleaser with this easy-to-understand method. Gain the ease you've always wanted: to be true to yourself while also letting people know you care. Learn from a person who has been in the trenches and dug her way out.
In this ebook, you will learn:
- How to make mental shifts that make saying no a cinch
- To calm your self-talk and set effective boundaries
- Ways to increase your courage, so saying no feels great!
- Plan for those difficult people who apply pressure on you to say yes
- How to motivate yourself to set limits by keeping what's important to you top of mind
- Effective ways to deal with other's displeasure when you do say no
- The keys to being authentically YOU while also being respectful to others
- Amazing tools to practice without discomfort or negative consequences
How to STOP Being a People Pleaser will help you step-by-step until saying no and setting boundaries will be as easy as giving in! You will build confidence and learn how to say no at home and at work.
These methods have been used by clients successfully—they've been proven bullet-proof by the best of people pleasers. We are offering our downloadable ebook for only $6.95! These are the same skills that people have paid hundreds of dollars for in private sessions.
If you're ready to live the life you've always dreamt of, on your terms, and at absolutely no risk to you, snag your copy of Advice from an Ex-People Pleaser today. Let's do this!